PKWARE, an established Milwaukee technology company with an entrepreneurial spirit is hiring a Human Resources intern. The intern will be primarily responsible for performing HR generalist duties in support of the VP of HR.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitors PKWARE career website and updates as necessary.
- Applicant data entry.
- Schedules phone conversations between candidates and the VP or HR or with the Hiring Manager.
- E-mails interviewing candidates appropriate paperwork.
- Schedules on-site candidate interviews.
- Assists with post interview processes.
- Updates federal and state postings, as required.
- Completes miscellaneous HR clerical tasks.
- Identifies and assists in the selection of job fairs, social networking sites, colleges and internet sites.
- Maintains recruiter activity log.
- Supports the Vice President of Human Resources in other projects and activities as needed.
Current student enrolled at a four-year college or university preferred with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
Minimum one year prior professional office experience
- Time management
- Knowledge of recruiting technologies and job portals
- Knowledge of HRIS and Microsoft Office Suite; internet software; human resource systems.
- Ability to write effective and well-written e-mails and routine reports
About PKWARE: learn more about PKWARE at PKWARE.COM
How to Apply: Email resume and cover letter to Tammy McCormack at email@example.com.