Startup Community News:
- gener8tor kicked off it's summer program last week, meet the companies.
- A new program could seed up to 100 Wisconsin companies.
- The Good Jobs have added Harqen's Ane Ohm to their Board of Directors.
- Coride, a Madison-based ridesharing startup has launched service in Milwaukee.
- Drive Capital, led by Sequoia vets sees the Midwest as next Startup Hub.
Unraveling The Internet of Things - July 30, 6pm @ 96square Startup Milwaukee is partnering with Milwaukee Tech Engine to present
Join Startup Milwaukee and Milwaukee Tech Engine at 96square for a night devoted to unraveling the Internet of Things (IoT) featuring short talks from gener8tor, Johnson Controls & Tempo IQ. The event is free to attend, register here.
Learn about Uber's Launch in Milwaukee - August 5, 6pm @ 96square Our August growth hacking nights event will feature speakers from Uber who will share the story and tactics they used to launch the popular ridesharing service in Milwaukee. The event is free, register here via EventPally or our meetup page.
1million Cups Launch Event - August 6th, 9am @ The Pritzlaff Building CSA Partners, gener8tor & Wired Wisconsin are bringing The Kauffman Foundation's 1million cups program to Milwaukee. To learn more, click here.
To learn more about what's going on in the community visit our website, startupmke.org.
Venture forth! Team Startup Milwaukee