As we get ready to celebrate the new year, our Matt Cordio took a look back at important stories and major milestones reached by startups in Southeast Wisconsin in 2014, some highlights:
- Over $43 million of investment capital raised by local digital and tech companies.
- 11 companies participated in Milwaukee-based accelerator programs, gener8tor and The Water Council’s BREW.
- One big exit, Zeon Solutions $37.5 million.
Read the complete story here.
We have wrapped up events for 2014, we are looking forward to seeing you in January 2015:
- Managing Rapid Growth: Stay on Top & Ahead of The Success Wave - 1/12 @ 6pm
- Celebrating Urban Innovation @ The Commons - 1/16 @ 6pm
Happy Holidays, Startup Milwaukee